Bridle FREEDOM 2500 by Stübben.
Stubben's Freedom bridle was designed to be hyper-ergonomic and respect the biomechanics of the horse.
It preserves the field of view of the horse
When they are located just at the outer corner of the horse's eye, the cheekpiece can represent a visual blockage for the horse and painfully rub against the protruding bones of the horse's forehead.
The Freedom's cheekpieces are grouped and curved in order to completely free the horse's field of vision and rest on the muscle of its cheek.
In addition, the point of attachment to the headpiece (blue round Stübben) is rotating, therefore the angle of the uprights will adapt to the morphology of the horse.
It preserves the horse's neck and ears
The browband and headpiece were designed to:
- allow total freedom for the movement of the horse's ears.
- not put any pressure on the first cervical of the horse thanks to the space created by the leather strap that connects the 2 cushions of neck.
- evenly distributes the pressure on the neck muscles thanks to its wide cushions.
- preserve the nervous and circulatory system of the horse.
It preserves the mandible area of the horse
The cushioned pad, located on the mandible area preserves the nerves, that are very flush to the skin, from any contact or painful pressure.
Special features of the Freedom :
- Since the cheekpieces are grouped, their latitude of adjustment diminished. This is compensated by another adjustment point which is located at the top of the headpiece, on the leather strap which connects the 2 cushions.
- The throatlatch is also fixed to the cheekpieces in order to clear the horse's throat of any unnecessary pressure and to guarantee to the rider the good maintenance of the bridle.
- On large parts, such as the headpiece or the base of the noseband, vents create aeration in the areas of excessive perspiration
Available in 3 colors, with or without rhinestones
Delivered with or without reins
Sizes : Cob and Horse
Size : Cob
Noseband circumference : mini 46, maxi 65 cm
Distance from one bit ring to the other passing by the headpiece : mini 92, maxi 112 cm
Size : Horse
Noseband circumference : mini 52, maxi 71 cm
Distance from one bit ring to the other passing by the headpiece : mini 104, maxi 124 cm