Ergonomic Girth with cushion and elastic fabric by Eric Le Tixerant.
The Tixerant girths know that the girth acts with the contact from the horse's front hooves and the respiratory capacity of your horse, and consequently, on the cadence, the amplitude and the energy expenses.
- The elastic fabric GIBAUD: high technicality, strong capacity of elongation and maintenance, matches to the shape (anatomically and naturally) of your horse's belly.
- The ergonomic natural rubber pad, honeycomb, non-slip, adapts to the
morphology of the sternum.
The combination of the two components creates a greater elasticity, making it possible to improve the
respiratory capacity (more mobility of the rib cage), favors stretch amplitude and reduces energy expenditure.
- Leather ends with Velcro flaps.
- Available in black and brown.
- Available from 45 to 75 cm (in 5 cm increments).