Back Protection by Stübben
This comfortable, lightweight protection vest leaves riders free to move, while providing effective spinal protection, which is prone to many risks of injuries during equestrian activities.
The Stübben protection vest is made up of several layers of thermo-elastic foams. Unlike traditional rigid protections, the flexibility of the Stübben protective vest absorbs the shock generated by the fall by distributing it uniformly throughout the vest, minimizing spinal damage.
In most recent tests the residual energy at the point of impact was 5.13KN, which is well below the 9 KN of the maximum legal level.
The Stübben protective vest absorbs up to 95% of the shock, thus offering the best protection. Stübben created this back protection in collaboration with an experienced and recognized producer of protective vests for motor bikes, skiers and skaters.
Compliant with the European standard for motorcycling 1621-2 the Stubben vest also passed the Curbtest, the most difficult of all quality standards. It has also demonstrated its effectiveness in many comparative tests.
Very effective and accepted for the competitions of cso and the work on the ground, this protection is not adapted to the standards required for cross-country.
• Ultra light: between 0.4 and 1 kg depending on size
• Perfect fit on the body: because of the body heat, the foam adapts to the person's shape
• Effectively covers and protects the entire column, all the way from the tailbone, while guaranteeing perfect freedom of movement
• Can be worn under clothing.
• In accordance with the European motorcycle standard 1621-2, level 2
• fits all riders
• Available in elastic unisex sizes for children and adults
• easy to clean: machine washable.
|Size||Length (of the back)|